I know im sad too!! Corey and i had all kinds of plans. Like game nights with you guys and others.. I was looking foward to growing closer with you and watching you have a baby(someday).. But Someday we will be back! I hope all is well!! Youll have to set aside some time in July so we can hang out a lot!!!
Our family consists of Jeremy(31), Michelle(31),Enzo(2) and Baby Paxton. Jeremy works as an Equipment Engineer for the State of California. Michelle works in Folsom. We both graduated from Sac State,
Jeremy with a BS in Mechanical Engineering,
and Michelle with a BA in Child development.
We bought our first home in West Roseville and absolutely love it!
5 comments:
So what happened, why did Jeremy have to go to the ER??? I hope hes okay!! He looks like he was having a good ol time,haha!!
Yeah, I guess I'm behind on something...
well...he looks okay....what was wrong with him? PS: I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, but I don't want to see your hospital bill. yickes!
So glad he didnt have a hernia!! But if he thought he did, im sure he was in pain, OUCH!!
I know im sad too!! Corey and i had all kinds of plans. Like game nights with you guys and others.. I was looking foward to growing closer with you and watching you have a baby(someday).. But Someday we will be back! I hope all is well!! Youll have to set aside some time in July so we can hang out a lot!!!
Post a Comment