Once again, I have managed to break a perfectly good laptop. Last time I stepped on it. Well, I don't think I stepped on the laptop, I think Jeremy stepped on it. The shoe print that was on the laptop looked suspiciously like Jeremy's shoe, but he blames me. Regardless, the screen ended up with a large crack through it. Jeremy eventually bought me a new one when he found a good deal. That was July of 2006. Last night I had my laptop charging on top of the clothes hamper. I was trying to be good by not leaving it on the floor to charge, and not out where the kittens could chew on the cord. I thought I had learned from my mistakes. Wrong!!! I trip over the cord, knocking the laptop off the hamper and break the charger off inside where it connects to the laptop. Oops. For taking so many years of dance and looking so graceful, I sure have become a clumsy person! Back to the point, my broken laptop. My wonderful husband comes to the rescue again by taking my laptop to Fry's and buying a new charger or the laptopand fixing the port. Maybe this time I will have learned my lesson for good.
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







2 comments:
It's a good thing you have a nice husband who will get you a new laptop...or at least get it fixed so quickly. Props to him on that one. PS: Don't feel bad about being clumsy...we all are...I know I am.
Don't you have a whole office & desk to yourself??? I would think that would be the place to do your charging. Just kidding, the desk is where I break our computers.
Post a Comment