Christmas was awesome! Good food, good family, and good presents. However, now that it is all over, Jeremy keeps telling me how spoiled I am am. He says he got me Kittens, a new Car, and a House for Christmas. Wrong! I am spoiled, but Kittens, a Car and a House were not my Christmas presents.

Jeremy and I have wanted to get Kittens since we got married, so he got off easy by giving me kittens as a Birthday present.
.jpg)
My car was needed so we can have children. Strapping a Child in a 2 door car is not my idea of fun or practical, so the car was a necessity.

The house was for both of us, and I contribute to the mortgage, so the house is not a present! I have a feeling I am going to be hearing that our house is my Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas present for the next 30 years!
Here are my favorite REAL presents!
(from my Mom and my Mother-in-law)

Books! A little Jon and Kate plus 8 and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Enjoy It! by C Jane can be found here.









1 comments:
haha...man when you have a kid he will probably tell you that he/she should just about cover all gifts for the next 10 years. haha..anyways it was good to see you guys and thanks again for the picture.
Post a Comment