My wonderful Husband and his Father put Christmas lights on our house last weekend. Amazing!I never would have thought that Jeremy would go through all the trouble of putting up lights!
Here is a close up of our pathetic little Christmas tree. We have to have a little one because of the kittens. We don't want them climbing the tree. They haven't climbed this little one yet, however they like to play with the ornaments! I am so tired of putting them back on, which is why the tree looks a little silly.

This is what our front room looks like now that we got the new couch in the family room. I'm not too fond of the plaid, but everyone tells me they look good with the color of the room. For free couches they are in excellent condition. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Walden!







2 comments:
ah christmas time. the lights look really good and the tree is cute too. At least you have one. We decided to pass on it this year. I know it's kind of sad, but we just wouldn't have it up long enough for it to be worth it. oh well...we are excited to see you guys. Christmas really is just around the corner. :)
I love your tiny tree!! So Cute!!
Merry Christmas michelle!!!!
Post a Comment