Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sleeping

At the Johnson household, we like to sleep a lot, as evidenced below:

Otis & Mya after a good cat nap. They still like to cuddle. What good siblings!


Mya and Otis sleeping with Mommy.

6 comments:

The Shaffers said...

Aww look at you 3 sleeping beautys!! The kittys look like they have grown, but still oh so CUTE!!! I love the couch, looks VERY comfy!!!

Adam & Rachel said...

your kittys are so good...nice sleeping shots.

Michelle said...

Yes, the kittens are sweet and have grown. Don't let the pics fool you though, they still are small. They just look big because they are all streched out.

The Riddle Family said...

It looks like the family all prefers the same blanket too. Must be the comfiest one in the house!

JB and Kirsti Meyer Family said...

Looks comfy. Hey Merch, can you send me your address so that I can send you a Christmas card? kirstianne@hotmail.com
I'm going to be in Sacramento around New Years. Want to get together?

The Shaffers said...

Hey just checking in. Havnt seen you online much, i hope all is well, and your enjoying your hoiday season!