Thursday, January 15, 2009

Change

I caved. I joined Facebook. I have been resisting for a while as it will be one more thing to occupy my all too precious time. But after finding out that even my Mom is on Facebook, I figured it was time to join. I rarely go on Myspace any more, due to the fact that many of my "friends" on there are no longer really part of my life. Friendships really have changed over the last year and I don't feel comfortable posting pics or info on there anymore. That is the main reason I started this blog. So certain people that I don't want to know the most current details of my life, won't. Those who I do want to keep in touch with, I let know about my blog. However, I have lost touch with some people, and a few left Myspace because of too much spam. Now I will be able to find them again. So Facebook will be a fresh start.

On a side note, we finished the crown molding and the chair rail this weekend. Now I need to find the perfect bedding to go with the room. Any suggestions? I know you are supposed to pick fabrics first, then paint to compliment, however Jeremy wanted to paint right then, so there was no time to find bedding first. The blue chair is just thrown in that room as left over furniture. Do not let it guide you in a color suggestion.

Thanks!


3 comments:

The Shaffers said...

The room looks great Michelle! Couldnt begin to help you with bedding,but im sure youll find something perfect!! Oh and i joined facebook awhile back. But i never go on it. Im not a huge fan of it, maybe cause it doesnt seem as easy as myspace.. But anyhow, i hope all is well!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

I kept getting invites to join facebook. I finally caved awhile back. I just write notes to people, don't really post much but to look at my blog instead. Your room looks totally awesome. Maybe I'll come & stay for awhile, just Charly & me. No boys.

Erin said...

I'd say some warm green and brown colors would look nice with those colors. Lots of texture, too. The molding looks great!