Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No time for anything

Today my Mom reminded me that I haven't blogged in a few weeks. This is due to a number of things:

1-I have worked overtime lately.
2-Days that I haven't had to work overtime, people have called in sick and I am exhausted when I get home.
3-I have been trying to make dinner more so we don't eat out as much. When you get off at 8, then cook dinner, it is almost time to go to bed after dinner is done.
4-I spend a lot of time doing maintenance cleaning on my house, ex: vacuuming, laundry, mopping, etc.
5-No one wants to see pictures of my darling kittens in every post.
6-I don't have adorable children to post pictures of all the time(trust me, I wish I did.)
7-I don't think many people read my blog, so I haven't made it a priority.
8-I have been preparing for a mini album workshop which has taken up my spare time.
9-I am in a little bit of a funk right now. I just don't feel like doing anything.

There you have it. Many reasons I haven't blogged. Jeremy has a 5 day weekend coming up and has gotten the urge to paint the kitchen. I should have pictures to post of that soon. We are discussing what color(s) to paint it and aren't agreeing. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

hey man...we all get into a funk some time....no worries...you have tons on your plate. good luck with painting...I would give suggestions of colors but I'm not the best interior decorator. It would help if I were in the actual house to get a better idea. Anyways...best of luck.