Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valetine's Present

When Jeremy and I designed the kitchen we wanted to upgrade the faucets, but even the cheapest upgrade was around $300 and not what we wanted. We figured we could do it ourselves after we moved in. The basic faucet was chrome with a separate sprayer. The function of the faucet was fine, but it looked cheap. I wanted a taller faucet with a bell sprayer that was the same finish as our sinks. Jeremy said we could get them for Valentine's Day!

Before - Island


Before - Main

After - Island

After - Main


We didn't get the same faucet for both sinks. I wanted the main sink to be a little larger than the Island sink. So we found a similar smaller version for the Island sink. They both have soap dispensers that work great. I love having such a handy Husband!

3 comments:

The Shaffers said...

It funny how just the fixtures can make such a diff in how things look! Love the new ones!! I hope you guys had a nice Valentins day!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Super cute!!! I'm jealous of all your paint choices. I want to paint sooo bad.