Monday, February 23, 2009

One more week...


til this


this

and most of all


my girls!!! They have no idea that they are going to Disneyland. Although, Jocelyn keeps insisting that she is going to come visit Me, Papa Gene, and Grandma Neece cause she misses us soooo much! I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

The Shaffers said...

YEA, how exciting!!!!!! I love disneyland! We are gonna go when we get out there this summer, im so excited! Have fun in disney and have fun with your nieces! How long are you going for?

Erin said...

Really? I didn't know it was a surpise for them, how cool. We're excited to see you there, too.

Jeff Adair said...

It's a surprise mainly to preserve our sanity. To avoid "How many days until Disneyland?" questions every 20 minutes...

Michelle said...

We will get there Monday afternoon, and leave Friday. So we will spend Tues, Weds, Thurs, at the parks. I can't wait! The girls don't even know that they are coming to California at all. They will know on Sunday, I guess.
: )

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

I'm so jealous. We have to wait till our baby is bigger. And till I can convince Jared it would be fun.

The Shaffers said...

Have fun and safe trip!