Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

My Mom, Tami, and I went to Bishop's a couple weeks ago. If you haven't been, it is the best pumpkin farm ever. There are so many different things to do and super yummy food. The corn dogs are my absolute favorite!


The Moms





The very proud Turkey strutting his stuff at the pig races! He thought all the applause was for him!

Ever seen a flying pig?

Pigmy goats


Hammy Johnson was our pig!


I loved the "Naspig" outfits, they were great!
Sorry for the blurry pictures at the Pig races. We were kind of far away.

4 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

Now that's what I call some fall fun! We need to go somewhere like that.

The Shaffers said...

Fun fun!!! So cute that you mom and mom-in-law bith went with you!!

The Shaffers said...

man i had a few typos in that comment! Sorry!

Jeff Adair said...

Naspig? That is hilarious. Something I'd expect here in Texas, not California. :-)