We had an alarm with monitoring installed about a week ago. It has been great! Jeremy is sleeping better because he feels safe. Since our community is still under construction, it is nice to know that even though a few days a week people see both of us leave, we are protected. So the alarm has been great overall until today. Jeremy always sets the alarm to stay when he leaves. I usually disarm it right before I leave, and then rearm it as I walk out the door. Well I went to take out the trash today and forgot to disarm it. As I'm walking back in the garage, I hear an alarm going off and think, "Hmm, someones car alarm is going off." Then I realize as I walk back in the garage, "Crap, that is my alarm!" So I run to the front door, disarm it, and call Jeremy to tell him what happened. As I'm trying to call, the alarm company calls to verify the alarm. Luckily I come up with the password, and verify who I am. What a dork I am, hopefully I have learned my lesson and won't do it again!
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







1 comments:
ha ha...
Post a Comment