I thought the burglar alarm was bad, but that was nothing compared to the smoke detector!!! Wow! Jeremy turned on the heater for the first time this morning. You know that heater smell you get the first time you turn it on for the season? Well imagine how it smells when you turn it on for the first time ever. It was horrible, absolutely horrible! Jeremy and I smelled it, but were trying to ignore the smell as it was 7am and we were trying to sleep in a little longer. Then it happens, the piercing scream of the smoke detector. I mean PIERCING! It was the loudest, highest pitch thing I have ever heard! Jeremy turned it off as fast as he could, but it was awful. There is no way you ever would be able to sleep through that alarm! Anyways, we had to turn off the heater and wait until later in the day when it was warm enough to open the windows, turn the heater back on, and let the smell dissipate. Yucky!
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment