Looks like fun!!! Are you guys almost done?? Did you get to take some time off of work to get things set up?? Have you started furniture shoping yet??? HAHA, with all my questions! Wish i could have been there to help!!
Andrea, We are done painting for now. I want to paint the guest suite, but I haven't decided on the color yet. I took over a week off to paint and move. Yes we have been furniture shopping, we are waiting for our couch to get here. I wish you could have been here too, although paint fumes aren't good for the babies!
Our family consists of Jeremy(31), Michelle(31),Enzo(2) and Baby Paxton. Jeremy works as an Equipment Engineer for the State of California. Michelle works in Folsom. We both graduated from Sac State,
Jeremy with a BS in Mechanical Engineering,
and Michelle with a BA in Child development.
We bought our first home in West Roseville and absolutely love it!
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Are you guys almost done?? Did you get to take some time off of work to get things set up?? Have you started furniture shoping yet??? HAHA, with all my questions! Wish i could have been there to help!!
it's amazing what a little color can do. i can't wait to see the finished product!
Andrea,
We are done painting for now. I want to paint the guest suite, but I haven't decided on the color yet. I took over a week off to paint and move. Yes we have been furniture shopping, we are waiting for our couch to get here. I wish you could have been here too, although paint fumes aren't good for the babies!
Post a Comment