I LOVE your presents! But you know im a sucker for kittens.. Well hannah says the girl sould be named Zoe. She keeps saying zoe kitten.. Izzie/ izzy is cute too.. Or Ellie, i like that one. For the boy he looks like a toby to me!! Good luck finding a name!!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
those cates are adorable. they look like a lot of fun. well...if the girl cat is shy you could call her shyla. or you can always give them tradition cat names like wiskers. Anyways....good luck with your decision.
Like I said, I delete mean/rude comments. Besides, John is the one friend who doesn't mooch. And remember don't be a coward next time, leave your name.
Our family consists of Jeremy(31), Michelle(31),Enzo(2) and Baby Paxton. Jeremy works as an Equipment Engineer for the State of California. Michelle works in Folsom. We both graduated from Sac State,
Jeremy with a BS in Mechanical Engineering,
and Michelle with a BA in Child development.
We bought our first home in West Roseville and absolutely love it!
4 comments:
I LOVE your presents! But you know im a sucker for kittens.. Well hannah says the girl sould be named Zoe. She keeps saying zoe kitten.. Izzie/ izzy is cute too.. Or Ellie, i like that one. For the boy he looks like a toby to me!! Good luck finding a name!!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
those cates are adorable. they look like a lot of fun. well...if the girl cat is shy you could call her shyla. or you can always give them tradition cat names like wiskers. Anyways....good luck with your decision.
what happened to my suggestion of John and Carter since they will mooch off of u 4 years to cum
Like I said, I delete mean/rude comments. Besides, John is the one friend who doesn't mooch. And remember don't be a coward next time, leave your name.
Post a Comment