Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas has come early at the Johnson home!

First it was Jeremy's turn.


Jeremy's new guitar. He got it a while ago, but it is considered his Christmas present.


Next came me. I have always wanted a kitchen aid mixer. My wonderful husband found this beauty in the Kohl's ad on Black Friday. He happily marched his way down there, grabbed the last one off the display, and stood in line for 1-1/2 hours. They only had white, but who cares? Am I lucky or what?!


Lastly, Mya and Otis got a Kitty tower of power! Can you see them sleeping on it? The have been playing on it all day.

2 comments:

The Shaffers said...

Awsome michelle!!! I want a kitchen aid soo bad!!! Well enjoy your early christmas present!!!

Erin said...

We really liked your house, Michelle! Thanks for showing us around. And be sure to thank Jeremy for his camera advice- it'll really help in my shopping.