Here are a few pictures that Jeremy took of the house today. I uploaded them in order, but now they aren't in order and I don't know how to fix it. Oh well!

Master bath. Cabinets added and tile laid. No grout yet.

Jeremy's vanity

The shower

The house with a garage door! It hasn't been painted yet, and the stones for the front of the house are sitting in the yard in the box with the red spray paint on it.

The kitchen with cabinets! Jeremy approved the granite pieces today, so they should be in sometime soon.

The space for the oven and the microwave.

The fridge space

The dining area. I took video of the whole house. The front bath has been tiled, the racks for the master closet are in. I would upload the video, but it takes too long on slow internet. Maybe this weekend I will have the patience to do it.
3 comments:
WOW the house is looking like a home!!! How exciting!!!
Looks awesome!!!! I love th cabinets and the master bath!!!
Love the house...it's coming on very nicely! Oh and the motercycle picture is pretty cool too!
Post a Comment