Shutters have been added, as well as the light above the garage. The forms are up for the porch and the driveway.

They painted the garage doors as well as the windows. Oops!

The kitchen sink with the faucet.

The veggie sink in the island.

The view from one entry into the kitchen.

The button for the instant hot water.

The guest suite bath with the faucet.

Fixtures in the shower.

Middle bath sinks.

Shower/tub in the middle bath.

Really high shower head.

Master shower.

My bathtub!!!

Jeremy's vanity, missing a drawer.

The Master Throne.

The linen closet in the master.
5 comments:
You should appreciate those high shower heads. I would rather not be able to reach them then to have to lean over every time I shower! So, someday you will come home to your beautiful house & find your kitchen missing. I'm gonna steal it. Where I'll put it, I don't know yet. I'll figure it out.
Looking GOOD!!! How much longer do you think till you get to move in?
The shower head are comming out of the drywall above the cultured marble? That doesn't seem right. You should have then fix that.
I told our supervisor on our house about your shower heads and he just shook his head. :)
Otherwise it looks great. Do you have a close date? We close August 26th. I can't wait. I hate being homeless...
looks like it's almost done! Sweeeeeeee...t!
The cabinets, showers, etc look great inside your house.
Post a Comment