Sunday, July 6, 2008

House update 07/06/08

Jeremy, his Mom Tami, and I went to the house today to see the progress. There wasn't much progress since we were there on Wednesday, but there were a few changes.



The stone has been started on the garage.





I think i left out a picture of the fireplace last time, so here it is. Nothing fancy. I really wanted a pretty white poured concrete mantle and surround, but Jeremy didn't like it. So we picked out an upgraded tile.




They grouted everything! Here is the bathroom in the guest suite. They still have to tile the counter and the shower.




This is my vanity!




Here is a close up of the liner tile that we picked out!

2 comments:

The Shaffers said...

You two look so cute with your hard hats!!!! So i found your house on the builders website, it looks like a good layout. I also was looking at the other developments closer to beale(we are hopeing to go there) and they actually have affordable homes. I cant believe it!! I was starting to look at homes in Texas and Arizonia cause its cheaper, but i found some really good floorplans and affordable places in Cali, YEA!!!!!!!!! Miss ya!!! Sorry about no power of the 4th of July, thats suckie!!!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Looks like a Crossville liner!!! Everything looks soooo nice. That sucks about your A/C. I think I would die. I usually don't mind saving money at 81 degrees, but now I get nauseus above 78.