Today was my niece Charly's 1st birthday! I was lucky enough to go to her birthday party at McD's. Here she is being her smiley self.
Her awesome birthday cake!
Yummy!
And boy was it messy!
The after look! We had fun, even though I was only there for a 1/2 hour on my lunch. Notice there aren't any pictures of Joce? That is because she was busy playing! I am going to enjoy having the girls and Anne here for the next few weeks.
Our family consists of Jeremy(31), Michelle(31),Enzo(2) and Baby Paxton. Jeremy works as an Equipment Engineer for the State of California. Michelle works in Folsom. We both graduated from Sac State,
Jeremy with a BS in Mechanical Engineering,
and Michelle with a BA in Child development.
We bought our first home in West Roseville and absolutely love it!
2 comments:
AWW cutie pie! Im gald you get to visit with Ann and the girls, im sure your loving it!!
She's so stinkin' cute! Looks like lots of fun!
PS: Here birthday cake looked really cool!
Post a Comment