Saturday, June 20, 2009

It has been a while...

It's pretty sad when your Husband comments on how you haven't posted in a while! So here is a quick post. Jeremy and I went to Vegas last weekend to have a mini Vacay before I started my new job. It was a blast! We relaxed, when to an indoor trampoline place, enjoyed the awesome weather, and went riding to Red Rock.




We also went to Hanks, our favorite Restaurant in Henderson. It was just as good as last year. We got back Monday, and I didn't start training 'til Thursday, so I had time to clean my house, hang out with the neighbors, and go out to dinner with friends. I love my new job, but until we get enough kids enrolled in the program, I will be part time, ugh! Anyways, yesterday was my 3 year Anniversary with Close To My Heart. Hooray! Today I am making Father's Day cards using my favorite new Book from CTMH.



I've had this book for weeks, but I hadn't opened it until last night due to the hecticness of the last month. I absolutely LOVE this book! It has the cutest cards in it with awesome technique instructions. You can get your own copy here.

Now I am off to make cards and figure out gifts. Ciao!

0 comments: