Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week in review

This last week has been interesting to say the least. Many exciting/fun things have happened. I will go in order.

Sunday - Game Olympics! Basically a day full of board games with fun people.
Monday- Work. Boring!
Tuesday- A trip to the dentist. Waking up at 5am on my day off to go to the dentist and have a cracked filling fixed along with two other fillings is not my idea of fun. Then to top it off I had an interview in the afternoon. For what you might ask? Read on and you will find out.
Wednesday- Our 3 year Anniversary! It kind of sucked because I had to work, but I found out that I got the job that I interviewed for, so it turned out to be awesome! I will be starting my new job as a Preschool Teacher in mid June! Finally I will be using my degree. I am very excited. Jeremy and I went out to dinner at Piatti's to celebrate both our anniversary and my new job.
Thursday- Nothing exciting, just work.
Friday- Jeremy poured some concrete and I worked.
Saturday-Work and cleaning.
Today- Jeremy poured more concrete. I will post pictures when I get around to editing them. I got a pedicure, and watched the season finale of The Hills. I am so sad that this was Lauren's last episode! Yes I am a Hills junkie. But now that Kristen will be on in Lauren's place, I'm not so sure I will be watching next season.

So that was my week. I have been busy lately preparing to apply for the job I got, so I haven't had much time to blog. I see more blogging time in my future with the start of my new job!

7 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Yeah for you! Congrats & good luck. You'll be so good.

The Shaffers said...

Yea!! Im so glad your gonna be teaching now, your gonna LOVE it!! So when are you gonna stop working at vics? Sorry i forgot about your anniversary! But happy "late" Anniversary!!! Glad you got the good news on that day, and got to go out to dinner. So what kind of hours will you be working now? Will you be the head teacher in the class room? Love ya! Congrats!!!!

The Riddle Family said...

Congrats Michelle! You are going to be a great preschool teacher. I am so happy for you!

Jeff Adair said...

What games did y'all play? Settlers obviously, but what others?

Michelle said...

I will be working the next 2 weeks at Vic's, then I start training. The kids start June 22nd. As of now, my hours will be 10-6, monday through friday. I will be working with another Teacher who will be the lead Teacher. I still have a lot to learn!

Michelle said...

As for games, it was mostly classic board games like Clue, Sorry, Trouble, Don't Break The Ice, Pictionary, etc.

Jeff Adair said...

So, kids games then? ;-)