Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John's Incredible Pizza

Last Thursday, my Mom, Anne, Jocelyn, Charlotte, and I went to John's Incredible Pizza, and boy was it incredible! The food was yummy, the games were fun, and it was reasonably priced. Fun was had by all!




Anne and Jocelyn on the rollercoaster

Charly on the merry-go-round. She loved that thing. She must have ridden it 5 times.


The Frog Hopper! Yup, thats me in the middle with all the kids. What can I say, I'm a kid at heart!

4 comments:

The Shaffers said...

That place looks awsome!!! Where is it???

Adam & Rachel said...

man...looks like tons of fun! glad you get to hang out with the girls!
PS: I love the picture of you one the ride with the kids!
Another PS: House looks great!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

You're just as thin as the other kids. Just a couple feet taller!!

I love that place.

Michelle said...

It is in Roseville, right across from the Automall.