Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Google Tag

My cousin Rachel tagged me last week. The rules are: Look up each questions on Google Images. Select the image you think fits best from the first page of results. I may have cheated a little by looking past the first page, but only on a few. Also, there have been a few variations on words for this tag. Rachel may have tagged me, but I actually used the questions from another friends blog because I liked the order better : ) So here goes!!!

Name?


Michelle


Favorite Food?


Bruschetta! What can I say, I'm Italian!


First job?



Nanny/Babysitter


Nickname?


Bella! My parents and Italian Grandfather have called me Bella ever since I can remember.

Birthplace?



Sacramento

Bad habit?


Procrastination! I am second only to the Queen of Procrastination, my Mother!
: D

College Degree?


Well, I have 2 technically. I have an AA in Early Childhood Education, and a BA in Child Development.

Where I want to go?



Tuscany, someday...

Favorite place?



My bathtub! It doesn't quite look like this, but I love mine anyways.

Favorite color?



Okay, I cheated on this one, I have 3 favorite colors.

Pink,



Red,


and Purple. Yes, I am girly!

Favorite animal?


Bengal Kitties! I want two of them, really bad. They are so much fun!

Past love?



Jonathan Brandis. I loved him when I was like 10. Then a few years ago he comitted suicide. What a shame.

Where I live?


Wheatland, CA, until next week!


I can't forget about our famous Pumpkin Farm! If you haven't had a chance to go, you should. It is awesome! It opens the last weekend of September.

Favorite object?



My iPhone of course! I don't know how I ever got along without it!

Grandmother's Name?


LaReece, but I just searched Reece because LaReece came up with some interesting options. I wish I had Gabrielle Reece's body!

Age?


Only for another couple months.

I tag Andrea! I think she is one of the few who hasn't done this yet!

2 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

good job. cool pics~!

The Shaffers said...

How do you get the images on your page??