Thursday, September 26, 2013

Paxton - 7 months


Dear Paxton,


My little mover! You are everywhere now.  You love to chase after your brother and Daddy.  You wrestle and giggle with them, it is so much fun!


You have started to make a manly little growl at Daddy and Enzo to get their attention.  They then growl back and forth with you while you smile the whole time!


You love to play trains with Enzo, destroying everything he has built.  It can be quite frustrating for Enzo, but you seem to enjoy it immensely! Same goes with blocks.


You still aren't sleeping well. You started sleeping 5 hour stretches occasionally with one 6 hour thrown in.  It was wonderful! But then you started teething and are back to waking every hour and a half to three hours.  Poor Mommy. At least you love to nurse, so you easily go back to sleep, snuggled up beside me.


Mama is working 3 days a week now and hating every minute of it.  I miss you so much while I am at work.  I have to pump on every break and rush straight home to you. It makes Mama sad.


You are officially too big for your baby bathtub.  You try to climb out of it, so big boy baths it is.  I lay you on your tummy in about an inch of water and bathe you as fast as I can before you try to get up. Otherwise I have to get in the tub with you.


You are now wearing 6-9 months clothes, and still in size 3 diapers.


You can tell your mouth hurts in this picture. Your two bottom teeth have started to poke through.

My little cheeser!
Love,

Mama

0 comments: