Monday, August 26, 2013

Paxton - 6 months

Dear Paxton,
Six months old! Hard to believe you have been in our lives half a year already. What a joy you are. You are my smiley little baby! You love to be held, and don't mind who does the holding as long as Mama is not far.  I call you my little Joey as you would be content to sit on my hip all day long!


You have the most beautiful blue eyes and golden blond hair.  Enzo was a cute baby with striking eyes.  I didn't think I could have another baby as cute as he was, but you are! You look quite a bit alike!


You are sitting on your own now, which is quite exciting! You do a modified army crawl to make your way around, along with rolling everywhere.



You chew on everything in sight, but don't have any teeth yet that I can see. I'm sure they will be popping through soon.


Paxton, you love playing with your brother Enzo.  Whatever he is playing with, you want to play with too.


At your checkup you were: 16lbs 2.9 oz(22.35%)
                                            2' 2.75" tall(48.4%)
                                            18.15" head(100%)

So you are still slim, about average height(I think the nurse measured wrong,) with a huge head! You are wearing 6-9 month sleepers, and 3-6 month everything else. Size 3 diapers.


You did much better with shots this time.  Much less fussiness!


I almost forgot about food! We tried solid food again, and you gobbled it down.  You love every food you have been given.  You try to steal whatever I am eating! You are taking a bottle for the most part now.  About 2 ounces at a time while I am at work.  Sometimes you still refuse, but since you will eat solid food, it isn't as much of an issue. Mama works 2 days a week now and misses you every minute I am gone!

I love you little boy!

Love,

Mama


0 comments: