Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hospital Photographs









I was pleasantly surprised with the photographer at the hospital. Instead of the 1 shot, traditional ugly baby photo, the photographer spent her time posing Enzo and got some great shots. We used the Santa hat that Grandma Tami had made for Enzo, and the photos turned out great! The last shot was taken with my iPhone, so it is a little darker than the others. I refused to have my photo taken with Enzo as my face was pale and swollen. I looked like I had gained 50 lbs in my face. Not my best look. I look forward to my BFF Andrea getting here next week and doing a newborn shoot with Enzo. Hopefully I can be in a few of the photos as well.

2 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

missed you at christmas!!! you had a VERY GOOD EXCUSE! ;)congratulations!!!! you made one DARN CUTE BABY!!!! Nice work. I hope you are loving being a mom... ;)

Nate and Annie said...

So darling!