Hi, my name is Enzo. I am 1 month old today.
I weigh 9lbs and am 20.5 inches long. My likes include staying up late, eating, sleeping on Mommy's chest, car rides, stroller rides, tummy time, and making lots of noises(especially when I am sleeping.) My dislikes include having my diaper changed, burping, and nursing. I will nurse after a bottle, but I am too impatient to have my whole feeding without a bottle. It makes Mommy frustrated and sleep deprived(having to pump and feed, pump and feed,) but what can I say, I am stubborn like Mommy and Daddy!
Today has been spent mostly sleeping. Mommy is grateful for that as she is sick : ( Hopefully I won't catch it. Daddy taught me to roll from my tummy to my back today. I did it 2 times! Mommy and Daddy are in for it!








1 comments:
Cutie Pie! Growing too faast!
Post a Comment