Last Friday I had my 36 week appointment. My weight was good, 32 lbs gained so far, blood pressure was good, and the Baby's heart rate was 140. I also had my Strep B test which came back negative. Woo hoo! Everything was normal except my fundal height. I was measuring 3cm small. My mid wife decided to order a growth ultrasound just to make sure there was enough fluid and to see if the Baby is growing ok. So I had the ultrasound yesterday and everything is fine! The Baby's weight was calculated at 6lbs 5oz, and my fluid level was normal. They gave us one picture of his face, but it wasn't very clear. The poor guy is squished in there! Only 3 weeks to go now!







1 comments:
So happy to hear things are going great! He'll be here before you know it! :)
Post a Comment