I am having a really hard time finding a bedding set that I like for Lentil. I knew exactly what I wanted for a girl, but I have no ideas for a boy. I have searched Target.com and Babiesrus.com, and nothing really thrills me. Any suggestions?
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







2 comments:
Wow! I lost your blog address when our laptop killed over so then today I remembered I hadn't checked it in forever (found it through one of your comments on my blog)! Congrats on the boy! How exciting--you look just adorable!
I don't have any bedding suggestions, but I spent a lot of time on the internet with my first baby searching for stuff since my little city doesn't have a very big selection.
And those ultrasound pics look adorable too! Here's to hoping the rest of the pregnancy flies by easily for you!
I don't know what theme you're going for, but I like these...
http://www.amazon.com/Trend-Lab-Seuss-Piece-Bedding/dp/B002PUP8IW
http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/Alphabet-Soup-by-Cocalo-4-Piece-Crib-Set_p_339-298.html
http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/Bubbles-by-Lambs-Ivy-6-Piece-Crib-Set_p_446-1054.html
http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/Argyle-Chocolate-Blue-by-JoJo-Designs--9-Piece-Crib-Set-_p_339-30244.html
There are so many cute things out there for little boys!
Post a Comment