Monday, August 2, 2010

16 weeks

I am blogging this mostly so I will remember the info. I have been meaning to keep a pregnancy journal, but haven't gotten around to buying one, so I am writing here for now. I had my 16 week appointment today. My weight was 110. Woo hoo! At my last appointment(11 weeks), I hadn't gained any weight. This time I gained 5 lbs(about a pound a week), so I am on the right track. I still wish my bump would actually pop out. It is small in the morning and gets bigger in the evening, but still isn't an actual bump. Oh well, what I am really looking forward to now is my ultrasound appointment! Hurry up August 17th! Any guesses on what it will be?

2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

I think a girl. i could totally see you with a little mini Michelle! So excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl! You need to post a picture of yourself when you "pop".

The Youngs said...

Mike and I think you are having a little girl... :)