Friday, May 28, 2010

Celebrate!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday. We went out to dinner just the two of us.

Today we are celebrating something new!


Baby Johnson is expected January 13th 2011. Lentil as we like to call him/her is seven weeks along and has a strong heartbeat!

8 comments:

Julie said...

How exciting for the two of you! Congratulations.

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

YEAH!! I can't wait till you find out so I can start making you lots of stuff.

Adam & Rachel said...

yay! I'm so excited for you! I know you have been waiting for this. You're going to be such a cute mommy! :)

The Shaffers said...

Aww look at that beautiful baby! Love the new background and pregnancy ticker! Congrats again Michelle!

The Riddle Family said...

What the heck!?!CONGRATULATIONS!!! We just moved and I haven't been able to check blogs until today. I am so excited for you. You are going to be such a great mom!!!!

Meredith said...

AHHH! I can't believe it has been so long since I checked in here!! Congratulations to you both!

The Youngs said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys
!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! That is exciting! You will be a great Mom!