My brother Greg came to visit Jeremy and I at the beginning of October. I know I should have posted about this a month ago, but better late than never. He brought his girlfriend Tiffany with him. She had never been to Northern California, so this was an exciting trip for her. The four of us went to San Francisco to see the King Tut exhibit, which was wonderful, and to spend a few days in the Bay. My Parents met us at King Tut and went to dinner afterwards in Japan Town. We stayed at The Hotel TOMO! It was a fun experience. We went to the pinball expo in San Rafael and met up with some of Greg's friends a few different times throughout the trip. The weather was awesome! The first day we got there we went up to the marine headlands to get the best view.

This is the only picture with people in it that I have from the whole trip. Jeremy refuses to be in pictures. Sorry it is so dark, it was taken with my iPhone.







1 comments:
sounds like a lot of fun and it makes me miss San Fran.
Post a Comment