Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Me!

My 28th Birthday was last Friday. It was an interesting day. My Mom was out of town, but had taken me shopping the week before, so I already had my presents from her. I worked that day, but my Dad bought me lunch, which was sweet. I went to Starbucks after work for a treat and some energy(since I got up at 5am) and the guy got my drink wrong! I didn't notice it until I was half way home. Bummer! And a good friend of mine didn't even acknowledge my Birthday. It is always disappointing when you realize how little you mean to someone. Especially when you do so much for them. Anyways, we went to dinner at Bart & Tami's for Tacos, my favorite! Grandma and Grandpa Walden were there to join us in the celebration.
My present from Bart and Tami in an adorable reusable Tinkerbell bag.

Jeremy was being super annoying while trying to take pictures. I never really did get a good picture of us, so here is a bad one to show you what a punk he was being!


My Birthday Cake! I don't really like regular cake, so there is usually a cheesecake for my Birthday. Thanks to all my family and friends who wished me Happy Birthday and made my day special!


2 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

Yumm....that cheese cake looks so good! happy late birthday! that picture of you and jaremy is funny! punk ha

Meredith said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a super yummy looking cake!!