Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to work tomorrow : (

I have had a wonderful week (almost) off. Tomorrow it is back to the grind. I though I would share a little of the fun I had during my time off. It sure beat moving!
Thursday my MIL and I went with my parents to a matinee performance of Hairspray at Music Circus. It was wonderful!!! I personally think it was even better than the movie! Anyways, afterwards Tami and I went to Pei-Wei for dinner, shopping at Target, then grocery shopping. We finally got home around 9:15.
Friday I went to the State Fair with my Mom. We ate a bunch of crap. It was all yummy, but made us feel crappy afterward.
Saturday Jeremy's family was supposed to come to stay. We had a Mexican dinner planned for that evening. Guess who got called into work. Thats right, this girl! I was trying to sleep in when work called at 8:15. I prompty ignored the call and went back to bed. Well, they called back an hour later, so I finally got up and returned the call. Not only did they want me to work, but the person who called in was supposed to work 1:15 to 10:15!!! Yucky, definitely yucky! But me, being the awesome employee that I am said yes. So I worked. When I got home the family was there, so I stayed up until 2 am talking!
Sunday Jeremy had to help my brother Greg fix his truck so he could get back home to Vegas. We went to 2 auto parts stores trying to find a water pump. Then we went to Thai Palace in Sac, they have the BEST Thai food! Then it was back to Wheatland to fix the truck. Jeremy and Greg worked on that while I visited with family. They eventually finished and Greg went back to my parent's house so he could get a few hours sleep before he got back on the road. We stayed up late visiting once again, so I decided to sleep in on Monday morimg. When I woke up and went downstairs the truck was back! Apparently the clutch bit the dust. So Jeremy and Greg spent all monday replacing it and whatever else needed to be done. I went shopping with the ladies(not that I bought anything) and enjoyed a nap. The truck eventually was fixed and Greg made it home safely.
Today I enjoyed spending the day by myself. I did a bunch of laudry and caught up on the DVR. Maybe later I will scrapbook, if I can work up the energy! The rest of this week I have to work late, so I figured I better just relax.

1 comments:

The Shaffers said...

It sounds like you had a great week, even tough you wernt able to move to your new home! Im jealous that you got to go see Hairspray!! I bet it was awsome!! Have fun back at work,hehe!!!!