Dear Enzo,
Today you turned 30 months, or 2 1/2 years old. Crazy! As I always say, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. You are such a big boy! You moved into a new room with a big boy car bed back in January, and you love it. The transition to the bed was so easy. You were so excited to get in your bed that you would put yourself in time out, just so you could go to your room.
At the end of February, your baby brother Paxton arrived. You weren't too sure of him at first, but have grown to love him. You are very protective of your baby brother. When you met him in the hospital for the first time, Paxton was taken to have a hearing test. You had to follow the nurse who took him and kept telling her to "bring him back! Bring baby brother back, now!" It was the sweetest thing.
You love to give Paxton hugs and kisses. You also love to snuggle with him in the morning. If I come to your room in the morning without Paxton, you always ask where he is. When I tell you that he is sleeping, you always want to go find him and give him kisses. You have enjoyed Mommy being off work and don't want me to go back. I have enjoyed waking up and spending everyday with you, my little buddy!
Enzo, you love to be busy. The reason you don't have any clothes on in these photos is because you were busy soaking yourself while Paxton was getting his photos taken!
Your vocabulary is amazing! You speak in long sentences using huge words. Whenever you meet someone new or see someone you haven't seen in a while, they are always impressed with how well you talk. People tend to think you are older than your actual age due to your speech and how tall you are. Some of your favorite words and phrases that you say are, "yes!", "not yet!"(in a sing song voice,) "bless you!" (when someone sneezes) and "one in each hand!" (this is in response to me telling you, just one.) You also love to point out when something stinks. When we drive by cows, the dump, or put diapers in your diaper trash, I always hear a, "Pee-ew! Cows/trash/diapers stinks!'
I also love how you use an "m" in the place of and "n" and vice versa. For example, you always tell me, "Mommy, I want some nilk please" when you want milk in the morning. It cracks me up! You love to sing songs. Some of your favorites come from Mother Goose at the library. You could sing them all day long! You also love to sing ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Make New Friends, and more.
You know all you colors, can count to 20 with help, and can put your laundry away all by yourself! You can do anything you set your mind to! You go pee in the potty several times a day, but are scared to poop in the potty for some reason. So for now, you are still in diapers.
I don't know your exact height and weight right now, but I estimate you weigh about 30 lbs. You are a tall boy, needing size 2t pants for the length, but the better have elastic in them, or they will fall off. In shorts you can wear 24 months. Shirts you need a 2t, although you head is so big, they are starting to be hard to get on. You are growing out of your size 6 shoes. You wear size 5 diapers, but can still fit into a size 4 if needed. You are growing so fast! Mommy has to write all this info down because I forget it so quickly.
I love you little boy!
Love,
Mommy
















0 comments:
Post a Comment