Sunday, May 26, 2013

Three Months

 Dear Paxton,

Another month has gone by and the changes have been tremendous! You are such a smiley guy now.  You always reserve your best smiles for Mama, as I am your favorite! Daddy is a close second!


Mama is having a hard time going back to work.  You don't really take a bottle and would prefer to wait to eat til Mama gets home.  So Mama is going to wait a few more months to go back to work.  In the meantime I will enjoy my little boobie monster as I call you! I love the snuggles and milky smiles that you are always willing to give!


You still won't take a pacifier, but have discovered that you know how to work your hands!  So you enjoy sticking your whole fist in your mouth whenever possible. You will also grab blankets and shove them in your mouth!  You love to coo and babble.  You enjoy listening when Mama reads books to Enzo.



Your little legs are so strong! You love to have Mama stand you up and love to kick off the end of the bath tub during bath time. You still aren't a fan of tummy time, so you haven't rolled over yet.  But you are getting close! You are getting more patient.  If you wake up while Mama is taking a shower, many times I will find you laying on your back smiling and cooing at the fan. You are growing up, my little man!



You are now in size 2 diapers and starting to grow out of 0-3 month clothes.  You are around 13lbs as well.  Big Boy!

Until next month!

Love,

Mama

1 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my word! You have a baby! Our computer has been down for a couple months and I haven't checked blogs much due to my family being sick constantly. He is such a cutie!!!!