Wednesday, January 25, 2012

13 months

Dear Enzo,


What an interesting month it has been. Your sleeping habits have been interrupted by not one, but two molars coming in. Ouch! You have been waking up earlier than usual, and crying. Since you are normally super happy when you wake up, I am going to blame those teeth and hope your good sleeping habits will return. You also have cut down on your naps. Most days you only take one 3 hour nap. Unless you wake up super early, or your nap gets cut short by a poopie diaper. Then you will take a second nap.

You are still wearing 12 month clothes, and size four diapers. You also wear a size 4 shoe. Mama writes these things in your letter so I won't forget. I haven't been too good about keeping up on your scrapbook, so as long as I write it down here, I will always have that info.

You have a few more words this month, like Otis, I like it, on and off. You also are learning more signs. You mastered more last month, but now we have added please and bath. We are working on milk and all done.

You are still a non-stop whirlwind. From the time you wake up you are on the go! You can climb super quick onto the sofa and love to run back and forth across it. You also like to climb in the window. You are a big flirt, always smiling at people in every store we go to. You love to go on the swings, and will still tolerate a long walk. You love to make faces and have them copied back. Your favorite is scrunching up your nose. Same with noises. Whenever someones coughs, smacks their lips, or make any type of funny sound, two seconds later you mimic that sound. Mama loves you so much and is so happy you are in my life!

Love,
Mama

0 comments: