Dear Enzo,
What an exciting month. Each month gets better than the last! You have turned into my little climber. You aren't walking yet(although you love to cruise along the furniture) but you love to climb on everything! You use my legs as a step to climb up on the couch. You are my little monkey!



Which is exactly what you plan to be for Halloween. You had your first trip to the pumpkin farm(grandma took all the pictures) and enjoyed it as well as you could. You were stuck in the stroller for much of the visit, as we couldn't have you crawling around in the dirt.

You sure are fast at crawling! It is a constant battle to get you to stay in one place. You are constantly on the go. Busy does not begin to describe you. Diaper changing time is quite challenging! Mama has to distract you with a book or toy in order to keep you from taking off. If we are somewhere other than our house, forget it! It takes two people to hold you down.
You have mastered the high five, although you won't give one to just anyone. Mama can always coax one out. You are still my awesome sleeper, sleeping 11-12 hours a night. You naps seem to be changing a little, but you still get 3-4 hours combined. You have started to babble like crazy and will say mama, dada, baba, yuck and shake your head no. You also have learned how to growl at Mama when I do something you don't like. Although it is funny, I hope this won't be something you do often. You have become a little mimic, parroting sounds that I make. You won't do it on demand, but whenever I say "yay", two seconds later I hear a sweet little "yay! "
You had another tooth pop through, for a total of 7. Four on top and three on the bottom. Who knows when the next one will pop through. In the mean time, we are enjoying your happy disposition. I sure do love you little boy.
Love,
Mama







0 comments:
Post a Comment