Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 weeks

This chunky monkey is 6 weeks old today. Official stats:

10 lbs 2 oz
21.5 in

Enzo is growing out of his newborn clothes and diapers. He can still fit in them, but things are getting a bit snug. I am officially diabetes free(until my next pregnancy), and I have 2 more weeks until I go back to work. I am walking everyday to get my strength back up. Standing all day long is not something I look forward to, although it will be nice to have adult interaction. Also, once I'm not sitting on the couch all day, hopefully my pre-pregnancy body will have a hope of coming back. I am not enjoying the Mommy pooch that makes me look like I am 4 months pregnant. I am at 118, which isn't bad. I was 105 at my normal weight. I don't need to be that small again, but regaining some muscle tone would be nice. Also, dressing this postpartum body is not my idea of fun. Although my pre-pregnancy shirts may fit, they are not the most flattering.

2 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Super cute! Give yourself some time with the weight. You still have a couple months of healing. So be sure to keep up the calorie intake for the breast feeding!! The weight will come off easily when you get back to work.

Meredith said...

He's a cutie!