While we were in Vegas, we took a trip to the Hoover Dam. I have only been there once, 3 years ago on the way to my Grandpa's Funeral. We drove through the area, as it is the only way to get to Arizona through Southern Nevada, but we didn't have time to stop. This time, we went specifically to tour the Dam.

A picture of the Bypass through a vent in the Dam. The bridge had just started construction the last time we were there.

Jeremy in the entrance to the vent.

Tami and I at the top of the observation deck. It was super windy!

The Parents.

Greg, Jeremy and Me. We were all so thrilled to take this picture!

The Dam wall. The tour was pretty amazing. The Tour Guides however were too much. I have never heard a person get so much enjoyment out of saying the word dam. "I'll be your Dam Tour Guide... If you have any Dam questions... " were just a few of the phrases we heard over, over, and over again. My Dad should become a Dam Tour Guide, it would be right up his ally.







3 comments:
How fun! It reminds me of that National Lampoon's vacation movie when they tour the Dam.
PS those socks by the hamper cracked me up--MEN! ;)
You made me laugh thinking about your Dad being a tour guide there. He'd totally be great at it.
looks like a cool place!
Post a Comment