January started off good. We spent New Year's Eve at our Neighbor's house. It was a fun night. I did have to work New Year's Day which was irritating, but I got through it. I came home to this little surprise!

Jeremy spent our Christmas money on a Mac Book! I LOVE this laptop. This is my first time using it to blog because January has been so busy!
After 26 years in business, my Grandparents sold the last Vic's Market. I was given the opportunity to work at the store for the new Owner. I accepted and have been working like crazy the last two weeks. Working in the Grocery Business/Retail Industry is not something I want to do for much longer. I really would like to be a Nanny for a family full time. I have signed up with two Nanny Agencies, and had a great interview with the coordinator of one of them. Now I am just waiting for the right family to come along. I really would prefer to work in the Roseville Area, and am hoping something comes up soon. If anyone has a lead, let me know!
Last Friday I was able to spend the afternoon/evening with my Parents. It is weird not to see them everyday after working with them for the last 3 1/2 years since my Mom and Dad are now retired. Anyways, it was my Mom's Birthday, so we went to Chipotle, had dessert at Costco (non-fat frozen yogurt, of course!), opened presents, and visited. It was also my Grandma Adair's Birthday, so I was able to talk to her as well.
Sunday I was back at my Parent's house, as my Dad was made Bishop. He just finished one job, and gets a pretty much full time calling.
So that was my month. Hopefully I will have more time to blog in February. Jeremy and I will be heading to Vegas in a couple of week for a mini Vaca, so I should have plenty of pictures to post!







1 comments:
Yeah for a MAC!!!
Post a Comment