Friday, September 4, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

My 4 day weekend officially starts at 6:30pm tonight. Now that I am back at Vic's full time* I didn't expect to get a long Holiday weekend! Boy was I surprised and delighted when I saw the schedule. Now I just have to figure out what to do this weekend, and get through the next 4 hours of work.
*Long story with the other job. Basically, promises were made, but not fulfilled. Am I disappointed, hurt, and lacking confidence, YES. But that is a whole other post that I may someday get around to sharing. Not anytime soon though.

1 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

What the heck!?!I am looking forward to the update on the other job. I am pretty sure I was doing dishes the other day and randomly thought of you and how much fun you must be having at your new job! Definitely want details when you are up to it!!!