Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My vacation so far

I am thoroughly enjoying my week of Vacation. Jeremy and Ispent the weekend at Lake Shastina with our awesome neighbors and their Friends.

Our time was spent...

enjoying the beautiful view


playing endless games of Catan
(using our own made up super board)


and playing with one adorable child.

Then it was back home to play with our adorable Kittens.


This is how the Kittens spent their time while we were doing this...



painting our Master Bath. I have been touching up today. Finished pictures to follow. I only have three days left of my vacation. I think it will include lots of scrapbooking, and hopefully only a little cleaning. Visiting with friends is always a possibility. Anyone want to come play?

3 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Hate to say it but you make it so obvious.... Want to come paint my bathroom for the rest of your vacation???

Michelle said...

Sorry, my painting time has been used up this week. Now I only have time for scrapbooking.

: )

The Shaffers said...

I love the pic of the kittys, they are always on vaca arnt they?!!? Corey loves that game, he wants to buy it and find some friends who will play it with him, cause i wont! Oh and i got Hannahs dress at Janie&Jack. I had to put a shirt(also got from there) under it, casue its a bit big and the white was washing her out. I thought it turned out pretty cute. The other dress is also J&J. I need to stop going to their website cause there so expensive! But sometimes i just cant pass up their stuff, like that dress and the shirt! Anyways, i hope your having a nice Easter!