Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disneyland Sneek Peek

Here we are...

...minus my Dad, cause he was taking the picture. He also cut Anne half out of the picture. Tim, is on the phone, Charlotte isn't paying attention, and Jocelyn is making a funny face. It was also sprinkling. But we had a blast. More pictures to come...


3 comments:

Jeff Adair said...

I still can't believe dad cut Anne out of the picture. He is usually much better at framing pictures than that

Adam & Rachel said...

I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures! It must have been so much fun! I will probably never go so I'll just have to live vicariously through your adventure.

The Shaffers said...

So was there weather okay for the most part!! I hope you guys had a great time! Were the girls very excited when they got there?? Cant wait to see more pics!!