Not to our new house, but in with the in-laws until our house is done. Why do you ask, are we moving 2 months before our house is done? Because someone tried to break in, again. We are tired of watching our neighborhood grow ghetto-er by the day. I would hate for someone to actually get in. They almost did this time! Good thing Jeremy was so paranoid that he put a lock at the top of the door. It was the only thing that kept them out. The good news is, they stuccoed our new house and taped all the walls. I will post pictures if I ever get a chance between working, moving, and the slow interent in the country. For now we will again be in Wheatland. If you need our new address, just ask. Our cell #'s are the same.
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment