Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Marriage Tag

This is all about my married relationship with Jeremy.

What is his name? Jeremy Ray Johnson

How long have you been married? It will be 2 years on May 27th.

How long did you date? 4 1/2 years before we were engaged, and we finally married at 5 1/2 years! We wanted Jeremy to graduate from college before we got married. He finished in December and I wanted a spring wedding, so we waited until May. I finished college, and a week later, we were married. It seemed like such a long time to wait when we were dating, but now I am really grateful we waited. I would have never gotten my degree if we had married any earlier.

How old is he? He just turned 27 on Sunday.

Who eats more? He does. I eat like a bird, unless it is Taco Bell.

Who said I love you first? He did. I wanted to say it, but I wouldn't until he did first.

Who is taller? He is, just barely. By like two inches.

Who sings better? Mmmm, its hard to say, we both sing well. Jeremy sings out loud more. I used to want voice lessons when I was younger, but took dance instead.

Who is smarter? Jeremy would say he is, but I'm no dummy either. I'm just lazy. :)

Who's temper is worse? His! He doesn't lose his cool very often, but when he does, look out! Although, I do have a lot of "tantrums" as Jeremy would say.

Who does the laundry? Me. He will occasionally if he really needs something, but I do the majority.

Who does the dishes? Me. I don't trust Jeremy to do the dishes. He will wash a load with only 3 items in the dishwasher. It drives me nuts!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. That is just how it has always been. Jeremy will try to sleep on my side, and I hate it!

Who does the cooking? I do the majority, unless we have people over. He bbqs if we have guests, and I do the side dishes.

Who drives when you are in the car together? Lately Jeremy has, which I prefer. I hate driving.

Who is more stubborn? We both are. We are so stubborn, that we fight over who is more stubborn.

Who proposed? He did on a trip to Vegas. He wanted to do it on a gondola ride at The Venetian, but we got there too late. So he did it at my brother's house. It was just the two of us and I was totally surprised.

Who is most likely to admit when they are wrong? Neither one of us, because we are both soooo stubborn.

Who's parents do you see the most? I see my parents five days a week because I work with them, but when we are together, we see his more. We usually go to his parents house once a week. If we don't, they usually call us and ask when we are coming next. They love us!

Who pays the Bills? He does, which is really weird since I payed my bills for so long before we got married. Now I don't even now most of our logins.

Who wears the pants in your family? He does, and boy does he remind me! I just asked him who does, and he said, "Not you!"

I tag whoever wants to do this!

: )

1 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

that was cute. i love the last comment he made "not you!" haha..