10 Years ago: I was 16 and a Jr. at Sac High. I was just about to get my braces off! Ballet and Color Guard consumed a lot of my time. I didn't work at Vic's yet(I started that June), but I often babysat. I was very happy and carefree at this time!
5 Things on my to-do list for today: I will give you tomorrows list since it is late. 1)Go to the bank. 2)Go to Taco Bell (it is my saturday ritual, a reward for a hard weeks work.) 3)Email my hostess club. 4) Place a CTMH order. 5)Clean house
4 Things I would do If I Became a billionaire: 1) Quit my job!!! That is definitely #1. 2)Have 4 kids, because money wouldn't be a big issue. 3)Set up trust funds for the kids, so they will always be taken care of. 4)Open my own preschool, not a daycare, a preschool. It would be a 3 hour program, not all day.So it really would be about fun and learning, not about being babysat.
3 of my bad habits: 1) Nagging. 2) Spending too much time on the internet 3)Procrastination
(I learned it from my mom!)
5 places I've lived: 1)Rosemont (Sac, CA with my parents). 2) 3 apartments in Sac with different roommates. 3) Wheatland, CA. 4)Natomas, CA. 5)Soon to be Roseville, CA.
5 jobs I've had: 1)Babysitting. 2)Vic's (courtesy clerk, General Clerk, Apprentice Clerk, Journeyman Clerk, and finally Head Clerk). 3) volunteer at ARC Children's Center. 4)volunteer at Sac State Children Center. 5) Close To My Heart Consultant.
Things that most people don't know about me: I don't know. I think I am an open book. I have a big mouth, so most people know whats on my mind, of anything exciting that I have done.
I Tag, Jennifer Hasleton!
Take A Look At This Article http://tinyu
12 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment